THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

What a Day


An interesting day today. I woke up at about 8, then fell back asleep until about 11:30, was too lazy to get up and take a shower, so I lied in bed for a while. When I finally got up, I took my shower, got dressed, and went to the bank to go pay my credit card bill. After that, I went to Albertson's to pick up some stuff,  then went to lunch with my better half (the beautiful Liz). Then work. I'm still very into the Devil album, and I know I will continue to enjoy it. I need to start getting on top of my spanish homework, cause I am waaay behind on it. My dog and I are sitting in my room (he's a Basset hound, and he's cute, and his name is Rocket). I like my room, by the way; it's very peaceful in the evenings. If you lay quietly, you can hear the wind whispering, and the birds in the trees singing, and my favorite, the wind chimes. I become overwhelmed sometimes. It feels so peaceful, and I can really appreciate God's presence in those times, which i sometimes take for granted cause duh, I'm totally not perfect. I can really focus on my imperfections and what God wants to happen to my heart. My parents come in every now and then to talk to me, and that's super awesome. My mom's voice is super soothing to me, always has been. My dad has to be one of the most charismatic people I have ever met, he always puts a smile on my face, even when I'm bummed out. So as I was saying, my room is super awesome when it's quiet. I don't really deserve all that my parents have done for me. I used to be the most ungrateful child ever. I still to this day feel horrible for the way i treated them and talked to them. I love them so much. I thank God for them so much, cause without Him, they wouldn't exist. On another note, Alex and I will be writing new material for Led to Victory tonight, which will be awesome. We are almost completely done with our set, which is encouraging. We will have around 8 songs for live shows. The plan is to play a couple free shows (which I will definitely post on here), and then release our debut EP/CD. As soon as we get artwork on it, I will post it on here for everyone to see, and I will add an "exclusive" track once we get one recorded, just for all out there who want to hear us, if that's anyone, haha. Anyway, gotta go, Alex and In-n-Out await. 

0 comments: