THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wash Away the Dirt

So today I will be washing my extremely dirty car. It will be a task to remember. Other than that, I will go to work, then to Youth Group. I love Youth Group, the kids are so rad. It's a place I can go and be completely immersed in the fellowship and love of God with these kids. I'm very thankful to share in the group with all of the awesome, God-driven people. All of this is significant, because like a dirty car, I'm still fighting to wash away all of the "dirtier" parts of my life. That "dirt" being my sin. I really feel that God has been pushing me to become a more structured person, with more guidelines as to what I do with my money, my time, my friendships, and any other aspect I am working with. Anyway, gotta go get that car washed, I will write later.

0 comments: