THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Read Me!

Yesterday was a good day; it went super smoothly. God really put a peace on my heart I haven't felt in a while. After work, I went to buy some meat for the kids' cinco de mayo celebration ( I work at Boys and Girls club as an instructor). Then Burnel and I went to Dustin's house and watched 3:10 to Yuma. It's such an awesome movie, not to mention super heartfelt. Our band is signed on to a show in June, so if you are reading this, please come out. I will post more details soon. We will be playing with a band called Envera. The cost will be $3. I'm feeling pretty sick right now. I've been relaxing all morning, so we'll see where that goes. I'm super excited for the last day of recording Boombox Tragedy. Nate and I will be doing guitars and bass for their last few songs, then, it's done! Anyway, I will write later. Good day!

0 comments: