THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 11, 2009

The Revealing of a Day



7:30. I am at home about to get up and drag myself to the liquor store, where I will be purchasing a tasty beverage......you guessed it.....a Diet Coke.


Funny.
How used to drinking such a strange tasting thing I have become. 

8:00. I will resume playing Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, part of a series of Anime-esque games that I absolutely love. 

Funny.
The game always makes me want to go to disneyland, because it is based around disney characters. I'm such a dork. 

So this is what tonight looks like:
go to the liquor store, buy a nice cold diet coke.
go to my room and relax while playing Kingdom Hearts. 

Sound good? 
Awesome.

All the while remembering that the only reason I can sit here in my room and drink my coke and play my videogame is because God hand picked me to live. He hand picked all of us to live.

EVEN YOU. 

And He loves you no matter where you're at. Take His word for it.

It's the only word that matters.

0 comments: