THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 17, 2009

And the Day Ends With....

Today was a nice day. It began with learning God's words....which is always awesome. After we got out of church, my good buddies Andrew and Kevin went over to Quiznos to grab some food. Then, we drove over to the game store, where we stood around and did nothing pretty much. Liz and I spent some time together before meeting up with Burnell. We went to Mae's cafe, where I ordered the most bomb french toast on the planet. Andrew's B-day is tomorrow, so that's really awesome. It's always a blessing to know God has created such awesome people, and seeing them every day is even more awesome. I'm very glad to say that Andrew is indeed my best friend, no matter what. 21! whew. Anyway, I'm excited to see what the day holds tomorrow, and I am off to bed.

0 comments: