THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 1, 2009

A Day of Many Exploits


So today's adventures consisted of me being at work until around 7 p.m., then driving somewhere out in Cypress to do some recording with the band. We recorded an acoustic song for a final recording project for a student at Cal State Fullerton. After finishing said recording process, we decided to venture to obtain some victuals for our empty bellies. Of course, Taco Bell was the first and only choice... well, besides In-n-Out. So Taco Bell it was. Since I am currently not eating red meat, my order was as follows: Bean Burrito no onions, seven layer nachos (mmm mmm!), and a medium Diet Pepsi. For the record, Diet Coke is way better than Diet Pepsi, except for at Taco Bell, for some random reason. The inside of the restaurant was closed, so we went through the drive thru and ordered to go. We took it into the parking lot and sat in Micah's van to enjoy our tantalizing feast. Needless to say, the food was great. We spent the next two entire hours talking in the parking lot. Then, it was time to part ways, so we took off. Today, I thought a lot about Liz, and how much she is a blessing in my life. She makes me a lot better than i could be. I love that she completes me, kinda like the missing puzzle piece, except she's cooler than cardboard. As for music, I am totally all for The Devil Wears Prada's new album, "With Roots Above and Branches Below". It's such an awesome album, and goes so deep lyrically. I love that the lyrics are so God-centered. There's a line in one of their new songs that goes, "beyond this world, is what is always breathing, beyond this world, is worth dying for." I love that line, cause it's so true, what's beyond this world is so much better than what's here. I missed Vision, which I'm bummed about. I love all of the people there so much, they are my brothers and sisters in Christ, and I'd pretty much do anything for them. Well, I am up way too late, I think I'd better hit the hay. Gooooood Night!

0 comments: