THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 3, 2009

Fire

I was up until 5 o'clock this morning.


Why?

Because I was spending a very awesome time with the people I love very much.

My brothers and sisters in Christ.

We all spent some time hanging out at one of our good friends' house and ate some awesome food. Some friends and I sat around a fire and began talking about how awesome God is in all that He does. Finally, a very beautiful person decided that we should talk about each other in an edifying manner. So we sat around in this circle, the four of us, and began telling each other how awesome each of us were in our own ways. Keep in mind, there were far more than just four people at the house, there were very many, pretty much all of Vision that night. So we kept telling each other what we loved about one another. Soon, more people began to trickle out and join the awesome friend circle, until, around 3, we had everyone who was present in the circle. It truly brought tears of joy to my eyes to see so many awesome young people so eager to talk about God and edify one another. The sweetest part about it was that the message from earlier that night was about building one another up and not putting each other down. So we spent the entire night doing that. In any case, though I am exhausted today, I thank God that I was able to spend time with the most beautiful people in the entire world, people who are spiritually attractive, people who care, who love, who want a relationship, not a religion. People who believe in Jesus Christ among us. We love You, and we will continue to serve you, Lord, and edify one another in your name. Amen.

0 comments: