THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 26, 2009

On Relationship

So I have decided to post somewhat of a self evaluation. I want to be able to express where my heart is right now through writing, cause it's a lot easier for me. I sometimes have trouble communicating things with speech.


What's up with my heart?

Well, to begin with: I am definitely in love with God, whether or not I notice it all the time (a lot of things distract you from what's important, such as stress and such.). I believe He is always attempting to teach me something through people. However, I feel like a lot of times, I overlook the lesson at hand. My biggest problem right now is admitting that I am struggling in some aspects of my life to God. Lord knows I talk to other people enough about my problems. I do not talk to God enough though, the One I truly should be opened up to.

Prayer. It's a powerful thing.

Speaking to God has always been an extremely interesting thing to me. There are times where i wish there was an answer right back to what I ask. But that's where faith and open eyes come in. Throughout the week, I have noticed extremely awesome teachings from Vision, Bold, and Sunday church. I am extremely thankful that there are mighty people of God who are so profoundly teaching the word of God. If it weren't for them, my relationship with the Lord wouldn't be moving in the manner it is.

I do have heartache though.

Not because I'm depressed, or I lost someone, or I am angry or anything, but because I feel like I could be doing so much more to pursue a fulfilling life in God's eyes. I feel like I'm in need of a boost off the ground to get going. To get the flame burning super strong again, instead of fading in the ashes.

But, there is one absolute that I must confess....

our God is irresistible.

May God bless you all in some awesome way this week, like He's so awesome at!

0 comments: