THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks

Unfortunately, I am up extremely late. What a day!


It's been a long one, at that...

But today was a very eventful day at my house. My parents made some awesome barbecue (it truly rocked, cause they truly rock!), went swimming with my good buddy, and spent some time blowing stuff up. I think the color in fireworks is what gets me the most. I am always attracted to bright colors. They really catch my fancy. I got to spend some time with my very great ladyfriend. She really knows how to make my day brighter, always. I love her like no other. So needless to say, spending time with her was awesome. My uncle is very sick in the hospital, and I've been praying about that. He's really an amazing individual. Very heartwarming. God willing is the only comment I have to make for the situation. He loves us all.

Period.

Tomorrow will be yet another fun filled day, complete with church and practice (hasn't happened for about 2 weeks now....due to recording the new EP!!) I am super excited. Especially because I am doing some first hand engineering work on it. I'm learning so much from a guy who is so awesomely amazing at producing a good sound. The tracks sound super natural, not super robotic and compressed. I really think that this cd will be super awesome in its finished product. I cannot wait to hear it all done!!! We are going into the studio next weekend for guitars, which Alex and I will be doing. Then, vocals. Vocals are my most anticipated piece of this project. I cannot wait to see what we can do vocally over the music. I am confident that Micah will do a great job, so I'm really excited. After finishing the EP, we will be pressing 100 copies of it. Hopefully we sell them all. There will be 7 tracks on it, and it will be priced at $6. After cd pressing, we are hoping to get some shows booked. I'm very very antsy to get another show in line. I love to hang out with people and play music, it's such an awesome connection to have with people. In all this however, I say one thing.....God willing. Whatever may come of recording or anything, God comes first. People second. Us last.

0 comments: