THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sea Salt Ice Cream


So I am pretty excited for a few reasons. Number one, I found out that I am now permanent at the BGC site I am currently working at. I love it there. The people are amazing, the kids are the best, and everyone just seems to get along so well. I thank the Lord for putting so many awesome people in my life each and every day. I feel like this is an opportunity to seriously serve people and not think about myself at all. Cause it's all about the kids. I am very joyful for this opportunity.


Secondly, Led to Victory (our band), has begun the recording process and has finished all drum tracking. All that's left to do with drums is editing, which is saying a lot. Then, we're going in to do the guitars and bass, and last, but not least, vocals. I am super excited to see where this music is going to go, cause I love all the guys in the band. They are my brothers. I will be posting more about the band business in the weeks to come, and we should have some shows pretty soon.

Lastly, I had a great dinner with a very good friend of mine. Her boyfriend is a member of a fairly established band, and he really gave me insight to what the music community should look like. He inspired me with how humble and down to earth he was. He gave me some faith in the music industry, that not everybody in a band has to act high and mighty. I am so happy for my friend, she's super excited to be with him. She has grown so much stronger over the years, and I really admire her for that. I truly look up to her in that respect. They seem so perfect for one another! I cannot wait to see and hear what the future holds for them.

Other than all these awesome things, I know God is at work always, and I have to stop straying from Him all the time, cause He loves me.....just like He loves us all!

0 comments: