THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 12, 2011

On How the Current of Life Changes

If life is an ocean of happenstance, the current has definitely changed in my ocean. God has begun to uproot me, to teach me new things. Enough analogy though, simplicity is a virtue:

I have worked myself to my core to get through school, and I am finally here. All of the knowledge and hard work has finally come to a culmination. I choose to thank God. He has given me the patience and diligence to get through this, and I owe it all to Him. But life as we know it sometimes throws us a curveball. My studies have demanded so much time from me that I have to be away from church a lot of times. Relationships I have with my brothers and sisters in Christ are being put to the test. But I must say something in regard to this: If it's God's will, so be it. I was called to the field of education, and I must be diligent in said calling. It pains me to know that I could be spending time with the people I love instead, but I know deep down I was meant to do this. To be a revealer of knowledge somehow. To teach and to learn. To support the love of my life. All in the name of the One who created us.

It's humbling to know that I will struggle in life. That I will always attempt to understand, but never be understood, unless of course it's in the classroom. I feel as though when I step through the doors in an educational setting, I receive this profound burst of knowledge that I may only attribute to God's will. He has a plan for every single one of us, because He loves every single one of us just the same. There is something more.

I want to know that something.

To wrap this all up nice and neat in a pretty little package for everyone, I will quote a man who said it better than I ever will:

"There is no teaching without learning."-Paolo Freire

0 comments: