THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Love of Mine

First off, I would like to thank God, our Heavenly Father, for giving us the ability to love. This is first and foremost my intention of writing this.

Quite simply put, I am in love.

The great part about my being in love is that it is with the most amazingly gorgeous, sweet, caring, kind, and loving woman on Earth! Liz is my home away from home. My fantasy. My dream. My cheesy romance novel sealed with a genuine kiss. And I hers. I would lay down all of my hopes and dreams just to let her know how much I love her. There is a really awesome part to all of this:

I get to wake up next to her in 178 days.

I get to serve her, comfort her in times of great need. All because God allowed me to do so. He put such an amazing woman in my life. She has truly helped me become a more stable human being, grounded in love and hope.

There is so much to marriage, as I have been researching and learning from other couples around me. It's so much more than the physical. It's the emotional bond we will share together. It's the moments when I dread going clothes shopping, yet I do it for her. It's embracing the extra special, intimate moments, and learning from the hard moments.

Let me tell you why I am so apt in wanting to serve Liz wholeheartedly:

There is something about the way she smiles that makes me think of summertime and shooting stars.
Something about the way she tells me she loves me that makes me feel the pangs of first-love butterflies.
There's something about the way she wraps her arms around me that makes me want to ask her to dance with me.
Something about the way her eyes align with mine that makes my boyish mind want to know more.
There's just something about Liz that makes me feel young again, and alive in the concept of Love.

Because I know Liz will inevitably read this, I want to say this to you, my love:
I promise I will use every breath that you don't take away to tell you how much I love you.

0 comments: